commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "CLI2/SampleCodeSingleOptionAndAnArgument" by Andrew Oxenburgh
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:10:05 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Andrew Oxenburgh:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CLI2/SampleCodeSingleOptionAndAnArgument

-
+ = Example 1 =
  == story ==
  I want to pick up a command line that has both an option and an argument. They are not connected
so the following command lines are all valid:
  {{{
@@ -12, +12 @@

  inline:CLIDemoWithOneOptionAndAnArgumentTest.java

+ = Example 1 =
+ == story ==
+ I want to pick up a command line that has both an option and that option accepts an argument.
They are connected so the following command lines are all valid:
+ {{{
+ command -l width
+ command -l
+ command
+ }}}
  inline:CLIDemoWithOneOptionWithAnArgumentTest.java