commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "CLI2/sampleApplication" by Andrew Oxenburgh
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 10:03:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Andrew Oxenburgh:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CLI2/sampleApplication

  === Use Cases ===
  I have included JUnit tests but here are the possibilities.

- 1. call command without an option (eg 'calledCommand') which should display "didn't find
'-l'"
+ 1. call command without an option (eg {{{calledCommand}}}) which should display "didn't
find '-l'"

- 2. call command with short option (eg 'calledCommand -l') which should display "found '-l'"
+ 2. call command with short option (eg {{{calledCommand -l}}}) which should display "found
'-l'"

- 3. call command with long option (eg 'calledCommand --length') which should display "found
'-l'"
+ 3. call command with long option (eg {{{calledCommand --length}}}) which should display
"found '-l'"

  I have included the source for both the application and the unit tests as attachements here.