commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please disable continuum
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 19:48:51 GMT
On 4/30/08, Brett Porter <brett.porter@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've disabled the schedule.
>
>  To be able to remove the "on error" notifier, we need to remove the
>  dev@commons.apache.org noitifer from the parent POM and control it via
>  the continuum UI.

<snip/>

Thanks. I think it makes sense to remove it, and will do so.

As an aside, did something change on the continuum UI permissions
scheme? ISTR being able to click on links in my Inbox to follow build
reports, such as:

http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/buildResult.action?buildId=82964&projectId=169

which now gets me an authorization error. Is it now required to create
an account and sign in etc.? TIA.

-Rahul