commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Chain 1.2 based on RC2
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 02:21:51 GMT
On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 10:43 PM, Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm a bit concerned by the low test coverage (64% lines and 55% branches
> according to Cobertura). Some classes like CommandListener and ChainListener
> aren't tested at all. The faces package isn't tested but its classes seem
> more trivial.

We don't have a CommandListener - but for ChainListener there is a
working example webapp, which I added a while ago to be able to test
the changes for CHAIN-35 (ticket for example webapp is CHAIN-36)

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/chain/tags/CHAIN_1_2_RC2/apps/example/

You're right though the unit test coverage could/should be improved.
This is only a minor bugfix release though and I have (from memory)
tested all the changes I made.

Niall