commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <>
Subject Re: [all] Commons SCXML 0.8 RC1 available
Date Sat, 10 May 2008 01:00:49 GMT
The pom.xml had an "empty" <commons.binary.suffix> property (because
the last 0.7 release the binary distro didn't have a suffix) - this
one does though, so I removed that element as the default is "bin" and
I re-generated the download page:

Theres a problem with m2 and JDK 1.4 and the ${version} property in
the src assembly descriptor - it picks up some plexus version no. and
so the source distro unpacks to commons-scxml-2.4.1-src. To get round
this you either need to hard code the version number in the source
descriptor (i.e. scr.xml) or use JDK 1.5 to build the release.

Also I believe the *noise* in the tag commit is caused if "svn up"
hasn't been done after some changes - something to put in the release
notes to do before using the release plugin.

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Rahul Akolkar <> wrote:
> Distributions, key, release notes, clirr, rat:
> Site (many links -- such as release docs, some Javadocs; and images
> will remain broken on staging site):
> m2 staging repo:
> Thanks in advance for all feedback.
> This is the first RC using the recent changes to commons-parent. If
> this is successful, I will write up some m2 release docs.
> -Rahul

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message