commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rory.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons Net 1.5 / 2.0 Releases
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 21:18:50 GMT
I think this was just a logical reorganization of the source code. A lot
of stuff was bundled in together that probably should have been in
separate packages for clarity in the first place. I dont think these
classes are widely used at all. If they are, its a pretty simple matter
to fix (CTRL+SHIFT+O in Eclipse will fix it instantly, for instance).

Rory