commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rory.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons Net 1.5 / 2.0 Releases
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 20:17:41 GMT
Hi guys

Re: the original vote thread, these issues have all been resolved (a
number of people pitched in and helped in various ways), so I think we
may be ready to cut another release.

I would also be very keen to just get it out there and fix bugs if and
as occur. Theres nothing approaching a blocker severity in there right now.

Niklas, I dont see anything wrong with using unique ports for the TFTP
JUnit tests - feel free to commit to the 2.0 branch.

Sebb has applied the patches for the VMS permissioning (which was the
only other significant enhancement outstanding for these releases).

I think we're good to go.

Rory