commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First post, ExtendedProperties question
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 06:37:26 GMT
One thing to look for is whether Commons Configuration contains a
version of ExtendedProperties with this feature. If I understand
things correctly, the Collections class doesn't seek to be too
creative because Configuration is adding these types of features.

It might be that the better solution is to modify Velocity to use
Commons Configuration.

Hen