commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: j2me commons?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:03:46 GMT
That sounds more like something that would be a top-level-project,
IMHO.  I could see multiple modules in something like J2ME Commons.
I'm sure there isn't a standard set of "things you want to do for
j2me."  I would assume (having never written for the J2ME platform)
that there are various categories of "things" you'd want to do.