commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <>
Subject Re: [functor] checkstyle
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 19:23:28 GMT
On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 2:37 PM, sebb <> wrote:
>  > Wow, you -are- a weirdo.  ;)  I prefer end-of-line
>  >  myself, though admittedly one thing that
>  >  (irrationally) motivates many of my Java coding
>  >  preferences is raw file size.  Objectively speaking I
>  >  still get the idea that you're in the minority on this
>  >  one, but I could be wrong.
>  I prefer EOL - mainly because one can see more of the code on a single screen.

File size?  Screen size?  Wow, you folks are livin' in the 60s!  :)

I don't really care.  I'll just set up IDEA to format it the way you
folks like it.  I realize that I am a minority when it comes to code
format, but it's just what I'm used to.  I wonder if checkstyle has a
thing to spit out an IDEA code format file?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message