commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <>
Subject Re: [functor] Revisited?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 02:46:30 GMT
On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Matt Benson <> wrote:
>  Good questions!  I suppose that's the thing to do,
>  with the understanding that my pushing this makes me
>  liable if I don't get off my ass and do what's needed
>  to get that branch releasable, huh?

So, how will this work if we want to promote this thing to the proper?
 Do we promote based on the 1.0 code?  We can't do a release out of
the sandbox, correct?  Or, does it even matter that we'll have two
active branches (trunk and the non-genericized 1.0 branch) before
promotion?  This is somewhat of a weird situation.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message