commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [functor] Revisited?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 15:32:26 GMT
On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 11:13 AM, James Carman
<james@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Niall Pemberton
>
> <niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  I didn't think we needed a vote to add a new sandbox component - at
>  >  least not for existing commons committers. I would just go ahead and
>  >  do it - which is what I did for the commons-build-plugin
>  >

>  Ok, I've copied it.  I think I'll start by m2-izing it.  Any
>  objections?  Should I start a branch or do you think we should just
>  work in the trunk?  Maybe start a new release version (2.0-SNAPSHOT)
>  since it'll be JDK5?  Or, since it was never released, should we just
>  stick with 1.0-SNAPSHOT?

The m2 part is not that difficult, but I do have a question.  They
have some resources in there, but they live next to the *.java files.
I've changed the <build> section to reflect that.  Are we ok with
having non-java files in the src/main/java directory?  The default
location would of course be src/main/resources.  Does it matter?