commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Commons Expression
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:54:00 GMT
Couple of follow-up comments:

 * I just listed myself on the proposal, but if you have sandbox
access and are interested, you're welcome to join the fun :-) (and
update the proposal's interested committers section etc. as you see
fit)

 * We will need a JDK 1.4 release (so we can cut over [scxml] to using
[expression] -- given all goes well and other disclaimers). I'll be
basing trunk on 1.4, but as I mentioned in the proposal, anyone
interested is welcome to start another branch for 1.6 (say, to get
javax.script).

-Rahul