commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <>
Subject Re: [math] Genetic Algorithms
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:12:09 GMT
On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Brent Worden <> wrote:
> The code is checked in.

Thanks, Brent, and sorry for the delay getting back to this. I have
been playing with some implementations and developing some test cases.
I will check in what I have in the next couple of days.

No problems so far, but I am curious to see if just exposing
getFittestChromosome in Population is enough to support all sorts of
StoppingCondition implementations.  I assume also that the contract
for getFittestChromosome is just that it returns *a* maximally fit
Chromosome and the intention is that StoppingConditions will hold
lagged Fitness values and other state data if necessary.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message