commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niklas Gustavsson" <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Net 2.0
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 21:06:12 GMT
Hi

>From where is this code built? I've tried building from some different
tags and branches, but always get test failures. Here's the summaries
and the relevant surefire reports are attached.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/net/tags/NET_2_0_RC3/

Tests in error:
  testInitial(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testOptionNegotiation(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testOptionRenegotiation(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testNotification(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testDeleteOptionHandler(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testAYT(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testSpy(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testSetReaderThread(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/net/tags/NET_2_0_RC_3/

Tests in error:
  testInitial(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testOptionNegotiation(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testOptionRenegotiation(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testNotification(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testDeleteOptionHandler(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testAYT(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testSpy(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testSetReaderThread(org.apache.commons.net.telnet.TelnetClientTest)
  testWriteOnly(org.apache.commons.net.tftp.TFTPServerPathTest)
  testWriteOutsideHome(org.apache.commons.net.tftp.TFTPServerPathTest)

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/net/branches/NET_2_0/

Tests in error:
  testWriteOnly(org.apache.commons.net.tftp.TFTPServerPathTest)
  testWriteOutsideHome(org.apache.commons.net.tftp.TFTPServerPathTest)

/niklas