commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject [all] creating releases
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:08:03 GMT
What is the status of the instructions at ?  I

mvn -Prc release:prepare

This seemed to work okay, made the tag, etc.

mvn -Prc release:perform

This seemed to go okay, until it uploaded the site to
live and I had to restore the site manually.  It did
create my artifacts, but I was under the impression
that -Prc would have kept it from doing any real harm.
 Are the instructions lacking, is the process somewhat
crippled in some way, or am I just too clueless about
mvn for this?  I'll take up the signing issues on the
"[all] releases" thread.

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message