commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Collections 3.2.1 based on RC1
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 00:48:09 GMT
The Sling project has requested an OSGi enabled release of Commons
Collections and since it seems unlikely that Collections 3.3 will be
ready in the timescale they require, I have created a release
candidate for Collections 3.2.1. This is basically a re-packaging of
the Collections 3.2 release with the appropriate OSGi meta data in the
Collections jar. The only changes I have made to the java source code
is to modify source file license headers to conform to current policy
and remove tab characters. An m2 build has been added to the
Collections 3.2 branch I created and the site has been updated to
reflect the 3.2.1 release.

The artifacts are here:
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/collections-3.2.1-rc1/

SVN Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/collections/tags/COLLECTIONS_3_2_1_RC1/

Site:
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/collections-3.2.1-rc1/site/
(note m2 generates relative links, so some don't work - but the site
is for info and not included in the release artifacts)

Release Notes:
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/collections-3.2.1-rc1/RELEASE-NOTES.html
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/collections-3.2.1-rc1/site/release_3_2_1.html

RAT Report:
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/collections-3.2.1-rc1/site/rat-report.html

CLIRR Report:
Clirr failed and so is not available

RC2 has been built with m2 - but m1 and ant builds are available - details here:
http://people.apache.org/~niallp/collections-3.2.1-rc1/site/building.html

Vote is open for 72 hours

Thanks in advance for your feedback/votes.

Niall