commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [collections] 3.3 issues
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 14:52:51 GMT
On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 1:17 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
> Just curious, what's the current state? In Apache Sling we would need an
> OSGi enabled release in two weeks :) Now, don't get me wrong, I don't want
> to push or force you to do a release (especially as I'm not able to help
> with the open issues). I would just like to know, if it might be possible
> that we have the release by then? If not, it's no problem, and we'll create
> an interims wrapper bundle and switch to the release as soon as it is
> available.

>From looking at JIRA theres currently 10 open issues left targetted at
3.3. Not sure how much effort would be involved in getting those fixed
- hopefully Henri will respond on that and how likely/soon he thinks
they will get fixed for a 3.3 release. Perhaps if its going to be a
while before 3.3 release gets out, then we could just release
Collections 3.2.1 which is just 3.2 re-packaged ready for OSGi. I
could do that if 3.3 is going to be delayed.

Niall