commons-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Monitoring] manually test WebUI
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:11:51 GMT
You have to configure your WEB-INF/web.xml with :

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>monitoring</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.commons.monitoring.reporting.web.WebUIServlet</servlet-class>
    </servlet>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>monitoring</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/monitoring/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>