commons-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Monitoring] manually test WebUI
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:59:17 GMT
requesting /monitoring/monitors will display all infos about registered
monitors
(with MonitoringServlet or WebUIServlet mapped to /monitoring/*) @see
src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml as a sample

What do you want to display ?

To display some custom data, you may use JSP to select the exact data you
need from the repository.

I'm starting to code some JSP tags to support repository rendering, but this
is still early planning.

Nico.