commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC application
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:21:39 GMT
Hi,

The results are out, unfortunately no student has been selected for the
Commons Configuration project, the slots for GSoC projects went to other
Apache project this year.

I'd like to thank you for your application, it looked very promising and
I think I would have liked mentoring it with you.

Good luck for your studies.

Emmanuel Bourg