commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: j2me commons?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 00:33:52 GMT
No :)

[Damn.. I have to justify that? What happened to "Because I said
so".... "Because it's hot and will hurt".... gah]

Jakarta's on the way out as it's a disjoint umbrella. Commons is a
joint umbrella [erm... maybe I can't abuse English that way...
overlapping umbrella] and is the way of the future(tm).

Hen