commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "FileUpload" by JimMcLachlan
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:29:06 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JimMcLachlan:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/FileUpload

  = FAQ =

   ||Add your questions/answers here.||
+
+ '''Q:''' I'm using a DiskFileItemFactory from FileUpload 1.2.1.  In the Resource Cleanup
section of [http://commons.apache.org/fileupload/using.html the User Guide], the following
code is shown:[[BR]]
+         return new DiskFileItemFactory(fileCleaningTracker,[[BR]]
+                                        DiskFileItemFactory.DEFAULT_SIZE_THRESHOLD,[[BR]]
+                                        repository);[[BR]]
+ This method doesn't actually exist (with the implied signature), so instead, I've done the
following:[[BR]]
+     DiskFileItemFactory factory = new DiskFileItemFactory();[[BR]]
+     factory.setFileCleaningTracker(fileCleaningTracker);[[BR]]
+
+ Is this how it should be done now?

  '''Q:''' I'm using FileUpload 1.1.1,when I use ServletFileUpload.isMultipartContent(request).This
is said "Use the method on ServletFileUpload instead".But I can't find "isMultipartContent"
method in ServletFileUpload........