commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "ME" by NickBurch
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:18:43 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by NickBurch:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/ME

The comment on the change is:
Make a start on the commons-me page

New page:
= Commons-ME =

commons-me - Provides JaveME helpers, and implementations of JavaSE functionality that JavaME
lacks but programmers want

== Getting It ==

The commons-me project is in the commons Sanbox:
 [https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/me/trunk]

== Using It ==

== Testing It ==

You will need to have installed a copy of the [http://java.sun.com/products/sjwtoolkit/download.html
Sun WTK] to build or test the library

To unit test the library, we load up a standard JavaSE runtime, but with the JavaME classpath
from the WTK at the start of the classpath. This allows us to use reflection etc in our tests,
as required by junit, but running the core code against JaveME

All code under ''/src/'' should be for JavaME. All code under ''/test-src/'' can be JavaME
or JavaSE

== Proposal ==

See [https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/me/trunk/PROPOSAL.html]

== FAQ ==