commons-dev mailing list archives

From Schley Andrew Kutz <ak...@lostcreations.com>
Subject Re: [cli] bug found in ApplicationTest.java
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:09:46 GMT

You better believe it. Have you looked at the code for v2? *grin* v1.1
looked much easier (and far less source files) to port, and honestly,
it has always served me well, so I didn't see the need to go for v2.

- --
- -a

"condensing fact from the vapor of nuance"

gpg pubkey:         http://www.lostcreations.com/~akutz/akutz.gpg
lostcreations ca:  http://www.lostcreations.com/lostcreations.com-ca.crt