commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CLI] Release CLI2 ?
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 04:11:15 GMT
>  > hi all,
>  >  i'm working on a project that is using CLI2 for an interactive console
>  >  application. To my understanding, CLI2 is not released nor is a
>  >  snapshot available in the m2 repository. so i'm wondering what is
>  >  missing for a CLI2 release? What does the community think of a CLI2
>  >  release? is it used by many projects at all?
>
>  We need to get the damn thing out. :)
>

>  >  i would volunteer to work on the issues that prevent a release.
>
>  In no particular order:
>
>  * Solve, or recommend moving to 2.1, all the 2.0 issues in JIRA.
>  * Make sure M2 is happily building the site, distribution etc.
i just ran "mvn install" and "mvn site" and these seems to work ok.

>  * Make sure the checkstyle/pmd/findbugs aren't full of problems.
checkstyle is currently not enabled. but i can do this later.

since i don't know the very details of the code yet, maybe you or
another CLI team members can point me out which of the issues are
show-stoppers for a 2.0 release, and i will try to contribute patches.

regards, toby