commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proxy] Website...
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 22:56:57 GMT
On 3/16/08, James Carman <james@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
> All,
>
>  Someone has regenerated Proxy's website and now the version says
>  "1.1-SNAPSHOT."  There aren't many differences between the latest
>  release and the trunk, but there are some.

<snip/>

I think the sites were published after the commons-build-plugin was
incorporated into the m2 builds (thanks to Niall).

There are a few ways to maintain release docs inspite of "live" sites
(which may be repeatedly updated). Some components have a separate
"Releases" section where Javadocs etc. corresponding to recent
releases are posted. See LHS menu in this example [1].

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/