commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <GGreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Lang 2.4 (RC2)
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2008 01:08:56 GMT
The build looks good on all 9 SDKs I tested:
http://garygregory.com/os/builds/commons-lang-2.4/index.html

In the Jar manifest I see:

I know our sources are 1.3 compatible since I just tried it (see report above).

But 1.1 compatible? I doubt that. It seems like both should be 1.3.

Thoughts?

Thank you,
Gary