commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Dion Gillard" <d...@trongus.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] VFS 1.0 & CIFS
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:58:13 GMT
If I check out the sandbox, from the v1.0 tag (
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/vfs/tags/vfs-1.0/sandbox/
) and run mvn package, it's still parented by the 1.0-SNAPSHOT pom,
which isn't available in the repo.

I figured i must be doing something wrong.

Do i need to rebuild vfs again from source or can I just build the smb
provider and add it along with the 1.0 jar to my app?

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:43 PM, Torsten Curdt <tcurdt@apache.org> wrote:

>  On 13.03.2008, at 07:32, Dion Gillard wrote:
>
>  > What's the recommended way of using commons-vfs 1.0 with CIFS support?
>
>  You mean where to get the SMB provider from?
>
>  Supposed to be in the vfs sandbox ...Mario?
>
>  cheers
>  --
>  Torsten

dIon Gillard
Rule #131 of Acquisition: Information is Profit.