commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Deploying (was: [proxy] Website...)
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 02:20:05 GMT
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/16/08, James Carman <james@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
>  > All,
>  >
>  >  Someone has regenerated Proxy's website and now the version says
>  >  "1.1-SNAPSHOT."  There aren't many differences between the latest
>  >  release and the trunk, but there are some.
>  >
>  <snip/>
>
>  Which brings me to ... how are the components' m2 sites deployed? :-)
>
>  Theres no /distributionManagement/site in the effective pom, should there be?

Now we have a <commons.componentid> property in each component pom,
this is perhaps something we could put in commons-parent:

  <distributionManagement>
    <site>
      <id>people.apache.org</id>
      <url>scp://people.apache.org/www/commons.apache.org/${commons.componentid}</url>
    </site>
  </distributionManagement>

Niall