commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Dependency pages
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 02:16:45 GMT
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 11:21 PM, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote:
> I liked the m1 dependency page version [1] better than the m2 one [2].
>  The latter seems a bit noisy from the user PoV, and is mildly
>  incorrect in some places, such as the dependency tree and transitivity
>  of optionality.

I re-generated the sites afte updating components to version 8 of
commons-parent. Unfortunately this picked up a copy in my local repo
of the maven-project-info-reports-plugin built from the latest source
- as well as my Java version changes there seems to be other bugs in
that version. This was accidental and unintentional on my part and in
version 9 of commons-parent the maven-project-info-reports-plugin
version is specified, so it shouldn't happen again. Re-generating the
scxml dependencies page now results in the following:

http://people.apache.org/~niallp/scxml/dependencies.html

I will try to find time to re-publish all the sites at some point to
correct this, unless someone beats me to it.

Niall