commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BeanUtils] Breaking compatibility with 1.8.0-BETA
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 03:27:44 GMT
On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 3:20 AM, Paul Benedict <pbenedict@apache.org> wrote:
> How does removing the parameter solve the leaking?

Hi Paul,

I don't want to put you off, but I'm just in the process of writing up
some stuff that I'll post on the JIRA ticket - which is probably the
best place to discuss actual changes/issues. Really I was just looking
for opinions on breaking compatibility with a Beta release in this
thread - a heads up, rather than me going ahead and making changes
only to find people objecting if/when theres a release vote for
BeanUtils.

Niall