commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Lang 2.4
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:24:01 GMT
All looks good except for one minor nit and one strange thing:

Minor Nit: site.xml Javadoc version was missed (site.xml for m2 is
eqivalent of navigation.xml for m1) - I've fixed it in case theres
another RC:

Strange Thing: The source distro unpacks to "commons-lang-2.4.1-src" -
don't know where the "2.4.1" version comes from - I re-built from your
2.4 source distro and it created a source distro which unpacks
correctly to  "commons-lang-2.4-src".

Not sure whether thats a show stopper or not - going to be confusing
for users if we ever do a "2.4.1" release though.

Niall