commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [m2][PROPOSAL] Release process
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:49:30 GMT
What happened to the "vision" level that Rahul requested that we stay on?

This happens *every* time we get into discussions about the build or
release process. Instead of focusing on what we can agree upon people
start going into the nitty gritty details saying: I *don't* like this or
that detail. It's *so* unproductive it makes me sick.

I haven't read all the text below, and I refuse to do so, until we can
reach an agreement on a "vision" level.

Dennis Lundberg