commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New methods: camelCaseToUnderscoreSeparated(String, boolean) and underscoreSeparatedToCamelCase(String)
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 06:35:28 GMT
Hi Grzegorz,

Could you open a JIRA issue for the idea and attach a patch file?

We're really close to releasing 2.4, so I'm not sure if it would go in
there or not.  There was also a ticket about camel case in 2.4 that
you might want to look at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-192

Matt ended up adding a method; possibly that might help you or might
be something you disagree with.

Thanks,

Hen