commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject [NET] fixing short date parsing problems (was: [VOTE] Release Commons Net 1.5)
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 02:58:28 GMT
I've committed updates to the FTPTimestampParserImplTest classes in
trunk and NET_2_0.

The 2 additional tests for Feb 29 fail on Java 1.3/1.4.

Both trunk (Java 1.3/1.4) and NET_2_0 (Java 1.5+) now fail on short
dates that fall in a different year from current (previous or next).

Some of the existing tests assume that dates cannot be more than 1
hour in the future - IMO this is wrong - so I propose to drop these
tests.

I'm working on a patch which I'll add as a patch to NET-188.