commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [Commons Wiki] Update of "CreatingReleases" by sebbapache
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:52:30 GMT
When you say "root" do you mean proxy's root (same directory as the
pom.xml file) or do you mean http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf?

call a vote on dev@ (James Carman: isn't there a mvn command to do this?)

>  -  * Make sure that the KEYS file is in SVN and the signing key has been added to it
(JamesCarman: where should it be in SVN and how do we add to it?).
>  +  * Make sure that the KEYS file is in SVN and the signing key has been added to it.
The KEYS file should be at the root of the SVN tree.