commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject [all] Commons Parent and GPG Plugin...
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:50:13 GMT
Is anyone else having trouble with the GPG Plugin in Commons Parent?
I even tried overriding the version in Proxy's pom (to 1.0-alpha-4),
but I still get an error.  I get a NullPointerException.  Anyone else?
 I can sign the artifacts by hand using gpg, so I know the default key
is set up properly.

It's failing on the part where it tries to sign the project's
artifact's file (whatever that is supposed to be; there are no
javadocs on the code).  The artifact's file comes back null.  So, when
it goes to set it up the command line to actually sign the file, gets
the NPE.