commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jochen Wiedmann" <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Changes to commons-parent pom.xml...
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 16:14:50 GMT
On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 3:58 PM, James Carman
<james@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:

>  I've been working on the release candidate for commons-proxy-1.0 (if
>  you couldn't tell by the SVN traffic).  I have created my own "rc"
>  profile in proxy's pom.xml file.  I think we should push those changes
>  to commons-parent.  Here's what it looks like:

It would help me, if you'd describe the changes relative to the
previous version rather than displaying the complete profile.

>  Basically, all I did was change the staging site deployment directory
>  to go to a directory in my account's public_html.

That's surely something I would appreciate too.

>  Also, I made sure
>  that the signing occurs during the "package" phase and not "verify".

What's the difference?

>  There is also a property declaration for the "releaseManager" property
>  which defaults to ${user.name}.

Jochen

--
Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before
you break 'em.

    -- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)