commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: Maven 2 test output
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:01:11 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:
> On 21.02.2008, at 11:23, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
>
>> Anyone know if it's possible to configure Maven 2 to capture the
>> test output in the test reports instead of displaying everything on
>> the console ? That's how Maven 1 proceeded and I found this quite
>> useful.
>
> Thought that was the default also for maven2 ...I remember I changed
> that in jci because I hate not seeing the tests on the console :)

?!? Emmanual wants it the other way round. However, I hate to look at the console output of
 a CI server and simply see that a test has failed, but not why (the txt files can normally
not easily accessed and are worthless then). That's why I normally set "useFile" in the surefire
configuration to false.

- Jörg