commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject download page broken
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2008 20:44:41 GMT
I made changes for the math 1.2 release, republished the site and
later fixed permissions on the cgis. The site must have replicated
before I did the permissions fix and it has now been more than an
hour, so I suspect regen and (quick) perm fix is necessary (I guess
the perm change is not picked up by rsynch?). Problem is I am out of
pocket for a few hours. If anyone who knows the right incantations can
svn up commons build and republish (fixing permissions on the cgis)
that would be great. Otherwise, I will deal with this tonight. Sorry
for the screwup.

Phil