commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] going towards 1.2 release ?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 13:42:28 GMT
On Feb 1, 2008 5:24 AM,  <luc.maisonobe@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Their have been lot of work done recently on [math]. The last bugs have been
> fixed  and should be closed in Jira soon.
>
> What about preparing 1.2 release ?

Good idea.  I will finish the last bits on the Anova addition and some
other cleanup I wanted to do this weekend and roll a RC, after
updating the release plan to drop a couple of things (e.g. repackaging
the analysis package - after thinking more about this and observing
the lingering effects that a similar move had on [collections], I
think we should leave as is).

There could be some things related to deprecating abstract factories
uniformly or cleaning up solvers, improving documentation for analysis
package that may derail things - patches welcome! - but I will try to
slug through enough of it this weekend to get an RC out.  Because m2
is going to present some challenges, I will take the "old style" RC =
RC approach so we can iterate to a final.

Phil