commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Proxy 1.0 (from rc2)
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:48:27 GMT
I'm +0 on this release because I like to review the actual artifacts
that are going to be distributed. The distros IMO meet ASF release
requirements but if I run command "mvn -Prc site assembly:assembly"
then the binary distro created also includes the javadocs and also
-sources.jar and -javadoc.jar. Which kind of makes the argument for
reviewing actual artifacts.

Niall