commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.4 Blockers: LANG-362 + LANG-366?
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:32:17 GMT
On Feb 12, 2008 5:59 AM, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote:
> These are the blockers on releasing 2.4:
>
> LANG-362 - Niall/Matt, it looks like this is close to resolution and
> 'just' needs the ideas to be coded?

Yes we seem to have reached agreement. Either one of us needs to
implement it, or we remove ExtendedMessageFormat(EMF) for now and
release 2.4 and then work on it for the next release. I was waiting to
see what Matt wanted to do as it was his idea.

> LANG-366 - MultiFormat becoming package scoped?

Depends on LANG-362. If my suggestions are implemented then its no
longer required for EMF to work - so either it stays in its own right
and hopefully the deficiencies I raised are resolved, or it could be
removed.

Niall