commons-dev mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish missing -sources.jar on maven central (was : apache commons-* -sources.jar)
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 13:58:48 GMT
The issue is not to produce those source bundles, but to get them from
project dependencies from public repositories.

Most public artifacts on maven "central" have no such cource bundles, even
recent ones when built with maven. see commons-httpclient 3.1 :-/

The issue discussed here is to repackage archived commons- releases to
complete those missing bundles.

Nico.