commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r628082 - in /commons/proper/configuration/branches/configuration2_experimental: ./ src/main/java/org/apache/commons/configuration2/ src/main/java/org/apache/commons/configuration2/beanutils/ src/main/java/org/apache/commons/configuration2/...
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:20:07 GMT
Sorry if it looks like a bold move, I thought this was a no brainer with
the Java 5 move. We are not imposing a logging framework since it's
possible to redirect the logs to another library, and we remove another
dependency.

I have other changes in mind that have deeper consequences on the code,
be assured that I will discuss them before committing anything.

Emmanuel Bourg