commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject [configuration] Digester failures without Commons Collections
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:21:16 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that several tests fail on the 2.x branch since the removal of
the commons collections dependency. We now have digester 1.8 and
beanutils 1.7 which should work fine without commons collections, but I
keep getting a NoSuchMethodError on running the tests with maven 2 :

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.collections.ArrayStack:
method <init>(I)V not found
	at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.<init>(Digester.java:155)
	at
org.apache.commons.configuration2.ConfigurationFactory.getConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:163)
	at
org.apache.commons.configuration2.TestSubsetConfiguration.testNested(TestSubsetConfiguration.java:205)
	at
org.apache.commons.configuration2.TestSubsetConfiguration.testNested(TestSubsetConfiguration.java:205)

Any idea why this is happening ?

Emmanuel Bourg