commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Proxy 1.0 (from rc2)
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 23:46:43 GMT
No major problems, however there are some items that can be improved:

Dependency Listings entry:

Commons Proxy

Java library for dynamic proxying

../../../../../people.apache.org/www/commons.apache.org/proper/proxy/
<<<

Not sure where that originates, but it does not look right.

Ideally there should be a Developer or Building page describing how to
build the code.

It would be useful to have a text file in the source archive with
basic build info as well.

It would be good to mention the required Java version in the Release Notes.