commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "CreatingReleases" by JamesCarman
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:27:48 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JamesCarman:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CreatingReleases

The comment on the change is:
I put in some comments asking for some clarifications.

    {{{mvn site javadoc:jar source:jar assembly:assembly}}}

    This will create all the artifacts - jars and src and binary distros,
-   but then you need to create checksums and sign
+   but then you need to create checksums and sign (James Carman: link to how to do this?)

    * Run the following maven command:

@@ -29, +29 @@

   * Upload the artifacts to people.apache.org/~<userid>/proxy-1.0-rc3 (e.g.) and call
a vote on dev@

-  * Make sure that the KEYS file is in SVN and the signing key has been added to it.
+  * Make sure that the KEYS file is in SVN and the signing key has been added to it (JamesCarman:
where should it be in SVN and how do we add to it?).

   * The vote e-mail should include: