commons-dev mailing list archives

Subject [math] xdocs/images versus src/site/resources/images
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 13:02:08 GMT
I have checked in the updated chapter about the estimation package in the user
guide. I first tried to add the two UML diagrams as png images in the
xdocs.images directory, but maven 2  did not copy them to the generated site. I
finally found the generated images directoy came from src/site/resources/images
(I finally did not put the images there, but in a new neighbouring directory).

So what is the purpose of the xdocs/images directory ? Is it form maven 1 build
? Could we get rid of this directory and move xdocs into src/site since it seems
appropriate with maven 2 conventions, adapting the maven.xml file for maven 1
builds ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message